Term & Conditions Seller
- All Payments are only to be made to the registered name of the vehicle registered with the Land Transport Authority.
- No variation to these conditions shall be binding unless in writing between the Seller and Buyer or their authorized representatives.
- No order which has been accepted by the Buyer may be cancelled by the Seller except with the agreement in the writing of the Buyer and on terms that the Seller shall indemnify the Buyer in full against all loss (including loss of profit), cost (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Buyer as a result of cancellation.
- No increase in the price may be made (whether on account of increased material, labour or transport costs, fluctuation in rates of exchange or otherwise) without prior consent of the Buyer in writing.
- The Seller warrants to the Buyer that the goods:
- Will be free from defects in design, material and workmanship;
- Will comply with all the statutory requirements and regulation relating to the sale of goods
- No waiver by the Seller of any breach of the contract by the Buyer shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- The Buyer shall be entitled to reject any goods delivered which are not in accordance with the contract, and shall not be deemed to have accepted any goods until the Buyer has had a reasonable time to inspect them following delivery or, if later, within a reasonable time after any latent defect in the goods has become apparent.
- If the seller fails to deliver the goods for any reason other than any cause beyond the Seller’s reasonable control or the Buyer’s fault, then the Seller is accordingly liable to the Buyer for all losses or damages whether arising directly or indirectly in connection with the delay.
- Without prejudice to any other remedy, if any goods are not supplied or performed in accordance with the agreement, then the Buyer shall be entitled:
- To require the Seller to repair the goods or to supply replacement goods in accordance with the contract within 7 days, or
- At the Buyer’s sole option, and whether or not the Buyer has previously required the Seller to repair the goods or to supply any replacement goods, to treat the agreement as discharged by the Seller’s breach and require the repayment of any part of the price which has been paid.
- The Seller shall indemnify the Buyer in full against all liability, loss, damages, cost, and expenses (including legal expenses) awarded against or incurred or paid by the Buyer as a result of or in connection with a breach of any warranty given by the seller in relation to the goods.
- The quoted price for the goods may be lowered by the Buyer in accordance with the market condition at the date of actual supply and the Seller shall bear such a decrease in the quoted price, without prejudice to the foregoing market conditions and other taxes, levies or duties. In the event of a dispute, the Seller will return the double of the full deposit to the Buyer.
- If any provision of these conditions is held up by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or part, the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- The terms of these conditions are final and absolute and it constitutes the entire agreement with the parties and it supersedes any other agreement whether oral or written.
- The laws of Singapore shall govern the contract.